(Total Position: 3)
- Tabish corporation is looking for an experienced & motivated Production manager having chamical back ground to run its newly eracted production house in lahore to produce different products Eg Insulation Tapes,Insecticies,baby products,car coolent,car shempu,and floor cleaning/Hygiene products
- As a production manager, you'll oversee the production process, coordinating all production activities and operations.
You'll need to:
- plan and draw up a production schedule
- decide on and order the resources that are required and ensure stock levels remain adequate
- select equipment and take responsibility for its maintenance
- set the quality standards
- ensure that the production will be cost effective by estimating costs and negotiating and agreeing budgets with both clients and managers
- monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed
- monitor productivity rates and product standards and implement quality control programmes
- organise the repair of any damaged equipment
- liaise with different departments, teams and companies, e.g. suppliers, managers, clients
- ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed at all times
- ensure customer orders are completed on time and to budget and that quality standards and targets are met
- work with managers to implement the company's policies and goals
- collate and analyse data, putting together production reports for both factory managers and customers
- supervise and motivate a team of workers
- review worker performance and identify training needs.
You'll be involved in the pre-production (planning) stage as well as the production (control and supervision) stage. A large part of the job is dealing with people and resource management.
You will also be involved with product design and purchasing. planners, controllers and production engineers and supervisors will assist you. The role may be integrated with other functions, such as marketing, sales and finance.
What to expect
- You may be based on one site but could also be responsible for operations in a number of locations, including sites abroad. In small enterprises you'll spend considerable amounts of time on the shop floor supervising staff.
- Opportunities for self-employment are limited, but if you have considerable expertise in production management you may be engaged as a consultant to help businesses implement new manufacturing and production systems.
- Dress code is usually business casual, but you'll need to dress more formally when meeting suppliers, managers or business people.
- You may need to travel between sites during the day and spend time away from home.
- chemistry/chemical engineering
- MS Chemical
You'll need to have:
- planning and organisation skills to be able run and monitor the production process
- the ability to act decisively and solve staff or equipment-related problems
- the capacity to grasp complex concepts easily
- ICT literacy to deal with various technologies and programmes
- attention to detail to ensure high levels of quality
- the ability to communicate clearly and persuasively with your team, managers and clients
- strong negotiation skills for getting materials within budget at the right time
- the ability to work under pressure and multitask
- leadership skills and the ability to motivate others to meet deadlines
- a results-driven approach to work
- the ability to work in a logical, systematic manner.
10-15 Years of sound Experience of reputed manufacturing/Producing Insulation Tapes,Insecticies,baby products,car coolent,car shempu,and floor cleaning/Hygiene products.
IMPORTANT: For Manpower pooling only. No fee to be collected during application process.