(Total Position: 5)
- Take customer calls and able to convince to for discount.
- Call clients and customers to inform them about the company's new products, services and policies
- Guide callers through troubleshooting, navigating the company site or using the products or services
- Review customer or client accounts, providing updates and information about billing, shipping, warranties and other account items
- Collaborate with other call center professionals to improve customer service.
- Strong communication, both written and verbal
- Great active listening skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and report building skills
- A patient and empathetic attitude
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Comfortable working in fast-paced environments
- Computer literacy
- Phone skills, including familiarity with complex or multi-line phone systems
- Should be fluent in English
- Expertise in the customer service area they focus in, such as accounts, sales, technical support or another area
IMPORTANT: For Manpower pooling only. No fee to be collected during application process.