(Total Position: 4)
Pinnacle is looking for an experienced / PPC & Digital Marketing professional who should have expertise in standards of running PPC campaigns (SEM), managing marketing budget based on region, and all other types of digital marketing.
- Planning and executing marketing strategies and improving them with changing marketing trends.
- Run and optimize different PPC (Pay per click) campaigns and monitor paid search budgets.
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords and other search platforms.
- Profoundly skilled in producing organic traffic.
- Managing social media channels of the brand and identifying additional social channels for the brand to interact with its target audience.
- Experience in developing and managing digital ad campaigns.
- 3-4 years’ experience in SMM and Paid Per Click (PPC).
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics and Facebook Analytics etc.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (Google AdWords, Facebook, etc.)
- Must have a good understanding of photography, typography, and printing techniques.
Skills: PPC, Digital Marketing, Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, Excellent Communication, Leadership, Advertising Skills.
Timings: Night Shift
IMPORTANT: For Manpower pooling only. No fee to be collected during application process.