(Total Position: 1)
- Designing and developing user interfaces using Angular best practices.
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- .Net Core
- SQL Server
- Developing product analysis tasks.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for AngularJS projects.
- Developing application codes and unit tests in Angular, Java Script, and Rest Web Services.
- Conducting performance tests.
- Consulting with the design team.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
- Candidates who worked in a product development-based environment are preferable.
IMPORTANT: For Manpower pooling only. No fee to be collected during application process.