(Total Position: 20)
About the role
We are looking for Principal Software Engineers to work on our flagship product. We strive for perfection and use the latest tools and technologies in a challenging business environment.
- Principal Software engineers will be responsible for database management, administration, and performance tuning.
- Candidates willing to join on an immediate basis will be preferred.
- Participate in requirements analysis.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Improve existing software.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or another related technical field.
- 6+ years of experience.
- Strong knowledge and experience in .NET framework, ASP.Net (C#), WCF, RESTful APIs, SOAP and Windows Services.
- Should have experience with Silverlight.
- Strong experience is required with MS SQL Server, especially handling large size databases.
- Applicants should be proficient with Code Repository tools (like SVN).
- Good knowledge of frontend development using HTML5, CSS3 & Bootstrap.
IMPORTANT: For Manpower pooling only. No fee to be collected during application process.