WADIC is hiring Full Stack Developer
We deliver our customers peace of mind every day by helping them protect what they value most. Our passion for placing the customer at the center of everything we do is driving a transformational shift at WADIC.
Operating as an Agile team as a USA based company, we are on the front edge of an IT transformation for how people work and deliver solutions. Our passion for placing the user at the center of everything we do is driving our incremental approach to software feature development and delivery.
About the job:
As a Full Stack Developer you will work with your product team to develop user-centric software products from idea to production. This is a fast-paced environment providing rapid delivery for our business partners. You will be working in a highly collaborative environment that values speed and quality, with a strong desire to drive change as we continue on our agile transformational journey.
Desired development skills:
4.Familiarity with event-based System of Engagement architectures.
5.Experience working with #Agile methodologies (Scrum, Lean Startup, XP) and cross-functional teams (Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers, Designers, Business Analysts) as well as a pair-programming mindset.
6. Demonstrates active pursuit of optimizing CI/CD process and tools, testing frameworks and practices (preferably GitHub, Jenkins/Bamboo, Mocha/Karma, Cucumber, etc).
7. Ideally familiar with Design Thinking, Behavior and Test-Driven Development.
8. Familiarity with test-and-learn approaches using web and customer analytics data, understanding how these drive hypotheses-based development.
9. Strong leadership, communication and collaboration skills with track record of taking solution ownership.
10. A Bachelors or Master's degree in technical or business discipline or equivalent experience.
11. 4+ years of professional experience.
IMPORTANT: For Manpower pooling only. No fee to be collected during application process.