(Total Position: 1)
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Prepare reports and data, as assigned
- Maintaining physical and digital personnel records like employment contracts and PTO requests
- Update internal databases with new hire information
- Publish and remove job ads
- Schedule job interviews and contact candidates as needed
- Prepare reports and presentations on HR-related metrics like total number of hires by depart.
IMPORTANT: For Manpower pooling only. No fee to be collected during application process.