(Total Position: 2)
We require the services of Accounts Officer.
The incumbent has to perform the following responsibilities;
- Handling day-to-day expenses, payments, and transactions
- Recording and managing accounts receivables and payables - invoices, collection, payments and sorting of all incoming cash.
- Assistance in preparation of payroll for employees
- Third-party accounts payable - tracking all payments, justification of invoices/expenses.
- Matching with banking transactions and reconciliation.
- Understanding of IASs/IFRSs.
- Expert in working with ERPs and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Understanding compliance and adhering to tax laws.
- Assist with internal and external audits.
IMPORTANT: For Manpower pooling only. No fee to be collected during application process.