(Total Position: 5)
- Identify, create and facilitate process design changes by conducting business and systems process analysis and design at a complex level
- Responsible for loading data into BI platform, developing Analytical Cubes, and BI Reports
- Design, create and maintain ad-hoc and persistent reporting
- Process unstructured data into a form suitable for analysis- then do the analysis
- Manage and maintain the reporting infrastructure
- Analyze financial statements including income statement, balance Sheet, and statement of cash flows.
- Bachelor’s or Master degree from any well reputed Institute/University in Computer Science.
- 3+ years Proven experience as a BI Developer or Data Scientist
- Candidates with US Healthcare experience will be given preference.
- Ability to troubleshoot BI models
- Must have proficiency with SQL Queries, Microsoft Excel
- Hands-on experience in BI technologies like Power-BI Tableau
- Remarkable knowledge of financial systems
Excellent interpersonal, English communication, listening, and presentation skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to Rs170,000.00 per month
IMPORTANT: For Manpower pooling only. No fee to be collected during application process.