1. Responsible for initiation of loan files as per policy.
2. Evaluate credit worthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits.
3. Focused on community outreach in order to increase the visibility of the bank and originate quality loan applications.
4. Generating sales leads, building sustainable relationships where necessary
5. Identify market and customers for MF lending under rules and regulations of SBP Prudential Regulations.
6. Interview applicants to determine their financial worthiness and feasibility of granting loans.
7. Ensure customer satisfaction by analyzing their needs and offer the most suitable product available.
8. Develop referral networks; suggest alternate channels and cross-sell products and services where applicable
9. Carry out any other task assigned by the Sales Supervisor/line manager.
10. To ensure customer training is conducted on loan utilization and repayment through the Mwallet account
11. End-to-end customer training on Mwallet usage including support in opening a Mwallet account
12. Ensure compliance with all the regulatory requirements pertaining to the role.
13. Incumbent shall be responsible to adhere by Telenor Microfinance Bank Behaviors
IMPORTANT: For Manpower pooling only. No fee to be collected during application process.