(Total Position: 3)
Techloyce is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Executive responsible for corporate communication, content, and campaigns as well as digital presence/initiatives. The candidate will be expected to work both autonomously, with limited supervision, and interactively with other team members, demonstrating a commitment toward shared goals and a willingness to take initiative.
- You need to be someone who loves to read and produce unique content of his/her own.
- A terrific writer and editor terrified of creating lousy content and able to tell the same story in a million different ways.
- Amazing content writing and clever marketing tactics should run in your blood.
- This job is a lot more than just writing; but, we consider this talent to be fundamental for a successful marketer.
- You should be able to align your content with the Market/Customer needs.
- Should have the capability to understand a market (e.g., be able to listen to customers and influencers, and identify their communicated and latent needs)
- Be passionate about growth, marketing, technology, and business
- Have the ability to manage multiple activities and prioritize deliverables in a demanding, fast-paced environment
About The Job
We are looking for someone who can help us with the following at any given time:
- Aligning content strategy with our audience (figuring out the right topics for our blogs and various content pieces), Email Marketing (Newsletters, Event-specific campaigns)
- Marketing Presentations & Brochures - Sales Perspective
- Develop a good understanding of business objectives to drive marketing efforts
- Develop and execute out-of-the-box marketing campaigns for building brand awareness and lead generation
- Conduct research and analyze data to identify and define target audiences
- Create stellar marketing collaterals (landing pages, blog, case studies, presentations, whitepapers, thought-leadership articles, brochures, emails, etc.) to support various business units in achieving their targets
- Work with design and creative teams to translate marketing ideas into visual communication
- Execute effective organic and paid digital media campaigns on Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. to achieve business goals
IMPORTANT: For Manpower pooling only. No fee to be collected during application process.