(Total Position: 2)
- Support general accounting functions including the presentation of journal entries and account analysis and reconciliation of all the GL accounts supporting financial statements.
- Supports the Assistant Controller with month-end close activities and other general ledger reconciliations in accordance with GAAP.
- Responsible for the research, identification, and resolution of all discrepancies.
- Support management with Corporate Tax Filings and business licenses
- Communicate with the Accounting Team to discuss any issues that may impact the timeliness and/or reliability of financial results.
- Reviewing and posting of daily accounting transactions.
- Continually assess ongoing processes to identify areas for potential improvement.
- Provide support for external and internal audits (i.e., financial statement reviews, bank exams) as related to assigned tasking responsibility areas.
- Work with confidential data in a professional manner to maintain the integrity of the data and processes.
- Other general accounting duties and ad hoc tasking as assigned by management.
- Maintain an organized workspace and files, electronically per the company’s policies and rules.
- Other related duties as assigned.
ACCA qualified/ CA finalist with at least 3 years articles completed preferably with big four accounting firms.
Minimum two (2) years of accounting experience in the corporate sector preferably in-service industry after completing articles with the reputable accounting firms.
Experience with Sage software applications or ERP systems is preferred. Must have strong general ledger reconciliation background.
Other Requirement(s): Must be willing to work based on US eastern timing.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Excel (VLOOKUP, Xlookup, Pivot tables, and other important excel functions) and other Microsoft Office applications
- Working knowledge of Audit Guidelines and procedures and basic knowledge of US GAAP
- Strong presentation skills, attention to detail, and follow-through skills
- Ability to handle important requests in a timely manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with fluency in English to easily communicate with the US team effectively.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and attention to detail
- Must show a high degree of initiative to multi-task, solve problems and self-prioritize
- Proven track record of handling confidential information with discretion
- Ability to establish and maintain effective and positive working relationships with all staff and visitors.
IMPORTANT: For Manpower pooling only. No fee to be collected during application process.