(Total Position: 2)
- We are looking for a detail-oriented Freight Desk Sales Specialist/Truck Dispatcher to sign up & dispatch our drivers to customer locations.
- In this role, your duties will include on boarding & communicating with our customers to record their requirements, planning and adjusting routes, as well as scheduling drivers to deliver or collect freight, shipments, and packages.
- This is a two-step job; you will be responsible for both sales & client management for the truckers that you sign on with us.
Good Communications skills are a must, product training will be provided on the job!
- Signing up truck operators. Scheduling drivers to make freight deliveries or collect shipments and packages.
- Communicating with customers about freight details, delivery or pickup times, and special handling requests.
- Planning pre-determined routes and accommodating route changes as needed.
- Preparing dispatch documents, as well as generating freight bills and invoices.
- Maintaining records of dispatched calls, driver routes, route changes, as well as delivery and pickup times.
- Keeping track of transportation regulations and laws to ensure that truck drivers comply.
- Reviewing drivers’ logs, including dispatched calls and arrival times.
- Logging customer shipping schedules and complaints.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Prior experience in Transportation or Logistics would be advantageous.
- 2-3 years of experience in sales and customer service is a MUST!
Gross salary package is open to negotiation depending on relevant experience and expertise. Handsome commission structure for each new sign up as well!
IMPORTANT: For Manpower pooling only. No fee to be collected during application process.