(Total Position: 3)
Next Level Communications (Pvt.) Ltd is one of the leading IT, Telecommunication and power system Solution Company for Pakistan Market. The company was founded in 2012 and counts over 30 employees, working in our Head Office in Islamabad and regional offices in Karachi, Lahore and Peshawar.
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced editor to manage the daily operations of an online lifestyle magazine. The candidate should bring cutting edge skills in creating and marketing digital content. The ability to develop long-term editorial strategies. Must be a team player with the ability to supervise and collaborate with other editors, contributors and outside partners.
This well paid executive position offers an attractive salary package along with fringe benefits.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage all day-to-day operations
- Create and execute an editorial calendar tailored to each content section
- Create and execute social networking initiatives and content distribution strategies
- Set and be responsible for content and style standards and editorial quality; copy and edit of all contents
- Manage content workflow from pitch to publication for distribution across social media platforms
- Monitor Web trends and site analytics in real time, and update, revise, expand site content and design editorial strategy accordingly. Ensure content SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Assess site performance over the longer term and suggest new site features and strategies.
- Grow traffic to the site.
- Manage existing content partnerships and effort to bring new content partners.
- Function as the editor of one or more content sections, producing text and video content
- Review all articles/contents and photographs for accuracy as well as potential libel or slander
IMPORTANT: For Manpower pooling only. No fee to be collected during application process.