(Total Position: 1)
MetiCode is a private limited entity in the BrainStorm Group – which has a foot print in the global IT space for more than 20 years. MetiCode started its journey in 2011 with primary focus on mobile and web applications. We primarily remained focus on building our own product lines. In order to develop our Services business line for software related projects, we are seeking a Business Developing Manager whose primary task will be to setup and develop a new business wing.
Business Development Manager is a senior level position at MetiCode. We are looking for the following traits.
- Having an in-depth knowledge of software projects and value proposition
- Following global and local industry trends in software and applications development
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Developing and achieving short-term as well as long-term goals
- Developing a sustainable client base
- Writing business proposals
- Negotiating with stakeholders
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
- High-level of communication skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to negotiate
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- Conflict resolution
- The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team
- Experience in meeting or exceeding targets
IMPORTANT: For Manpower pooling only. No fee to be collected during application process.
Finance,Conflict Resolution,Business Development,negotiation skills,Sales & Marketing,self-motivation