(Total Position: 10)
- Understanding the job descriptions of assigned position thoroughly with complete information of timeline
- Research on technology terms and implementation concepts for clarification of job description as required
- Define and document international resources recruitment procedure
- Technical searches for temporary and permanent international staffing opportunities. Email, Call and qualify international candidates.
- Daily interaction with Projects Team working on open requirements.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and jobsites.
- Arrange Technical interviews by coordinating schedules.
- Maintaining the internal database properly.
- Any additional task can be assigned or rearranged.
- We are seeking result-oriented candidates, who can work under pressure independently and within team to exceed the goals and objectives of the company. Only shoisted candidates will be contacted.
- Other Skills Required
- Customer Centric, Relationship Building with candidates, Internal Team Management, Working for the Company Growth
IMPORTANT: For Manpower pooling only. No fee to be collected during application process.
Strong Communication skills,Team Player