(Total Position: 1)
Sanitation and Marketing strategy development, implementation, monitoring, capacity building of entrepreneurs and recover of microfinance funds.
Purpose of the Post:
Responsible for all the Sanitation and Marketing strategy development, implementation, monitoring, capacity building of entrepreneurs, local shop keepers and continuous meeting with stakeholders. Effective utilization of microfinance funds and its recovery. Responsible to ensure the effective field implementation, team management, coordination with stakeholders.
- Maintain and store all records in line with MA document management and IT policies.
- Comply with all policies, procedures, legal and regulatory requirements.
- Champion our values of compassion, empowerment, justice for all and accountability when performing your work.
- Responsible for the Sanitation and Marketing linkages development with Local shop keepers.
- Responsible for the community investment grant program implementation at targeted areas.
- Sanitation and Marketing specialist will be responsible for the development of linkages between sanitary entrepreneurs, middle man and local consumer.
- Establishment of Sanitation Marts, Training of Potential entrepreneurs/Sanitation Business Support, Recovery of loans, Participatory Health & Hygiene Promotion and Sustaining the created demand by supply side interventions
- Close Coordination with Programme team for timely implementation of Organization interventions. Undertake field visits, and surveys in order to deliver the Programme. Prepare reports on the areas where Organization work can be carried out using specific tools for gathering data, prepare the evaluation phases and implement the recommendation.
· Participates in establishing effective monitoring, information and reporting systems, and in the development of communication materials and strategies to promote community participation.
· To conduct surveys and assessment in the thematic area (Sanitation Market) in different parts of Jhang particularly in program area.
· To document and design monitoring systems to see the impact of sanitation marketing and other Organization interventions. Identify the villages where sanitation activities are not taking place, and work towards ensuring that these locations are covered appropriately
- Assist the Project Manager in other tasks and perform other related duties as required by the Senior Management and other donors
IMPORTANT: For Manpower pooling only. No fee to be collected during application process.
Project Management Expertise,PR developing and maintaining,Project Management,Ability to work in and with a diverse team,working hours in emergencies