· Enhances and continuously improves interior spaces' functionality by modifying architectural elements and arranging furnishings, artwork, and decor
· The candidate must have proven record of previous projects or portfolio
· Researching and drawing up rough plans
· Developing detailed designs and choosing materials
· Supervising the work as it is carried out.
· Selects design strategies and colour palettes to create cohesive and aesthetically pleasing environments
· Creates project budgets, including materials and labour
· Establishes project timelines and coordinates work activity, vendor involvement, and outside contractors as necessary
· Negotiates pricing for materials and labour
· Supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, grounds and security
IMPORTANT: For Manpower pooling only. No fee to be collected during application process.