(Total Position: 2)
The Mobile Application Developer will be responsible for building mobile applications for a variety of client projects and internal products using React Native. They will work as part of a collaborative, Agile development team focused on creating mobile solutions for end-user applications in a variety of environments. They should be deeply familiar with mobile development best-practices and a track record of building quality mobile applications.
- Develop cross-platform, mobile applications for both client projects and internal products using React Native
- Work collaboratively with designers and backend-developers to create the best possible end user experiences
- Drive mobile development standards and best-practices throughout the organization
- Work collaboratively with clients and developers
- Participate in User Experience research
- Assist in consistent overall process improvement
- React Native development experience (minimum 1 year is good to have)
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment
- Deep understanding of mobile development best-practices
- Ability to work collaboratively with designers and other developers
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
IMPORTANT: For Manpower pooling only. No fee to be collected during application process.