(Total Position: 1)
- Drive office vehicles safely within given timeframes, as directed;
- Check vehicle daily to ensure that the vehicle is maintained in good condition; perform minor and routine maintenance on assigned vehicles; identify and report maintenance problems to the Administration, as required;
- Maintain the cleanliness of the interior and the exterior of the assigned car;
- Must have a valid LTV driving license.
- Perform other duties, as and when required.
IMPORTANT: For Manpower pooling only. No fee to be collected during application process.